Friday, June 13, 2014

Well, here goes nothing!


this picture was taken of me right before I left for Central America

I decided to come to Central America to fulfill my life long dreams of traveling. I chose this place because of what I have learned in my life about the ancient people that used to inhabit this place. Most of what we know has only resulted in more questions:

Who were these people? How were they so advanced with the little tools they had? Entire cities they constructed without ever having any knowledge of the wheel. To me this is truly amazing and it is why I have chosen to start my traveling journey here.

This is just a small post for now, but stay tuned as I travel around this place and tell you about my adventures. I promise you will not experience a dull moment and you soon want to take a vacation here to Guatemala too, just you wait! Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment